For those looking for something else….
- What are essential oils? Volatile substances derived from plants. They are extracted primarily through steam distillation from trees, shrubs, flowers, stems and seeds.
- How can essential oils be used? 3 ways – Aromatically (in the diffuser or inhaled directly from the bottle), Topically (on the skin), or Internally (ingest them!).
- Why do I need them? These little guys naturally support EVERY system in the body and are known as the oldest form of medicine.
- Are all essential oils created equally? No! Anything mentioned in this blog is in regards to Young Living essential oils.
- Why Young Living? YL produces the purest form of essential oils. Each plant is hand-weeded, there are no pesticides used, no chemicals, and no weed killers. The plants are also harvested at their peak, then tested three times to ensure purity. They go directly from the farm to your home. And not to mention the Young Living Foundation. These beautiful people serve the world in BIG ways.
*If you are interested, contact me personally!!!